Sunday, January 27, 2008

7 things you may not know about me
1. I used to think horses were the most wonderful creatures on earth. Above cats even. Now, after having grown and learned more, I am afraid of them. They are freakishly large for domestic animals and more often than not, don't want to be ridden.
2. I consider this the age of electronic leashes. No one can just "escape" anymore, because we all take our cell phones, laptops, and GPS systems with us, even on vacation.
3. I hallucinate on a regular basis. Don't worry. I enjoy it. My favorite bumper sticker says, "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute."
4. I laugh more than the average person. Look up the statistics. Children laugh over 100 times a day. Teenager's drop to 1 per day, and adults are often less than that. Make it a goal to laugh outloud today.
5. My favorite flavor of sparkling water is black cherry. Sparkling water is my new substitute for soda. I made some goofball resolution back at the beginning of January.
6. I am a kinestetic listener. That basically means I want a color coded map when you give me directions, I notice the textures as well as the colors people are wearing, and I have a tendancy to get in other peoples "space" when I am talking to them.
7. I think most support groups are hooey. Get over yourself and move on.

No comments: